[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Planeta Forum • View topic - Insurance

Insurance

How do successful operations manage business?

Insurance

Postby planeta » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:58 am

Introducing a new topic focusing on insurance
>> viewtopic.php?t=541

Carol Patterson posted the idea in our suggestion box
viewforum.php?f=8

Carol Patterson wrote:I think it might be interesting to start a forum on insurance. In my mind, insurance poses the single greatest threat to our industry. Skyrocketing insurance premiums, an inability to find coverage, and more restrictions by insurance companies on tourism operations are creating tremendous burdens for tourism operators. I have heard second-hand stories of tour operators closing because their insurance premium increases were so high. Australia tackled this issue a few years back because it was affecting the health of their adventure tourism industry. Canada has been looking at alternatives e.g. an industry owned insurance company, using group purchasing power, etc. but I have not heard of any satisfactory solutions. I
planeta
Site Admin

Return to Business and Finance